I wanted to write a whole, lengthy blog post about this, but instead I decided to make it as short as possible. Because of that, I have written several "laws" to massively improve your health. Please keep in mind I'm not a health expert, and you shouldn't rely solely on a stranger's advice like mine. This works for me, but we are all different. What works for me may not work for you.
• Get 8 hours of sleep every single day, whatever you are doing. Not 7.9 hours, 8 hours. Every minute counts.
• Go to sleep at the same time every single day, whatever happens, this will allow to sleep much faster, and you will be much more fit the following morning.
• Wake up without an alarm, even during the week, an alarm causes a spike in blood pressure and accelerates the rhythm of your heart, every single day. Stop it, and destroy that "snooze" button.
• Don't sleep longer during weekends, it's like having a jet lag twice a week.
• Never eat in the morning, intermittent fasting is incredibly beneficial for your body.
• Only drink water during the morning, and avoid taking supplements at that moment, it will break your fast
• Eat a salad with 5 different vegetables and some proteins at noon, basically you just need to follow the keto diet
• At noon,eat one fruit, then eat plenty nuts, and then you are allowed to eat a little desert, it's important to get that little desert, otherwise you will be more likely to want to have a sugar rush during the afternoon. After all, you have to enjoy life.
• Drink a whole glass of juice every day at 4PM, because you need these vitamins!
• Eat just eat enough during the evening meal, not too much, but don't go to bed while being hungry. Too much, and you will feel tired during the following morning, too little, and you will wake up during the night because of a low sleep quality.
• Eat foods or drinks containing caffeine at least 8 hours before going to sleep, because caffeine is the devil and stays up to 8 hours in your body.
• Avoid eating ice cream during the evening, it slows the release of melatonin.
• Try to eat healthy during the evening, if it's possible.
• Try to stop eating 3 to 4 hours before going to sleep, to allow your body to digest well.
• Don't go to the gym, it puts too much tension on your body
• Exercise every single day, even during the weekends, because you don't build a business by going on vacation twice a week, so why would you do it when exercising?
• Do every day one exercise in the morning right after you wake up, that way, you won't forget it, nor will you find excuses.
• On Monday do push-ups, on Tuesday do squats, on Wednesday do pull-ups, on Thursday do push-ups, on Friday do squats, on Saturday do pull-ups and on Sunday go run a few miles. Do every day three series of exercises and do them very slowly, you should try to take 15 to 20 seconds to do one push-up or one squat and 5 to 10 second to do one pull-up. When you are exhausted, do one more, and stay 10 seconds in the most uncomfortable position, for a push-up it will be just above the ground for example.