Issue No. 10: Man's Search For Meaning, Keith Harring Mural Revealed, How to Spot a Perfect Fake and more...
- Man's Search For Meaning by Victor E. Frankl. By far, one of the most important books I've ever read.
- Joe Strummer’s ‘001’ Box Set to Feature Rare, Unreleased Solo Songs
- Europes Largest Keith Harring Mural Revealed After 30 Years (Amsterdam)
- 15 Fascinating Facts About the Brooklyn Bridge
- How to spot a perfect fake: the world’s top art forgery detective
- The not-so-real Canon G7X Mark III
- Heathrow’s expansion spells disaster for politics & the planet
- A Gilded Beast: Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign
- Tim Berners-Lee, the Man Who Created the World Wide Web, Has Some Regrets
Worth listening to:
- Bad Religion - "The Kids Are Alt-Right"
- Gorillaz - Empire Ants feat. Little Dragon
- The Bronx - Knifeman
- Thee Michelle Gun Elephant "Satanic Boom Boom Head"
- Flip-book style animation of NASA's Apollo mission using still images
- Marc McKee on The Nine Club With Chris Roberts. Finally, a decent interview with one of my all time favourite artists!
- I'm Starting to Hate Apple
- Pizza Skateboards' - The 5ifth Floor
- Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan - #1139
- Secrets of Underground London available on Netflix
- Alaska. I recently visited Alaska with family before leaving Canada for Europe and it's as beautiful as you would expect it to be!
What I've been doing:
- A few weeks ago I finished my work in Canada and moved to Berlin, Germany. Hence the massive delay for this newsletter issue. I've been very busy but I'm still incredibly excited to be here! More on that soon...