January 28, 2021•275 words
- Today has been busy with a good variety of activities. I'm very glad that last night brought me one of the best sleeps I've enjoyed in a long, long time. Now, if only I can have another like it tonight...
- 10:50 - Pater Noster
- 11:30 - Mk 4:2-20
- 20:20 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:45 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 27 January, St. John Chrysostom, Bishop, Confessor, Doctor
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Glorious Mysteries.
- 08:50 - 1 banana
- 09:30 - bowl of oatmeal
- 10:30 - 1 grapefruit
- 13:00 - chef's salad
- 18:00 - chicken and vegetable soup, 1 banana
- 20:00 - 1/2 banana
- Today I'm counting the mid-afternoon cleaning in the garage as my physical exercise of the day. Many of the cardboard boxes from Amazon shipments are now broken down and filling the blue recycle bin ready for tomorrow's collection.
- 10:05 - loaded pill boxes for the week
- 12:00 - clean, organize home office
- 13:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 14:40 - QN post published, not shared
- 15:00 - study new software tutorial
- 15:15 - clean and organize in garage
- 16:00 - Newsmax TV
- 18:30 - prep for tonight's Zoom mtg.
- 11:55 - moved in all pending CC games