November 7, 2022•148 words
- 1 cup orzo pasta, cooked (drain well)
- 2 (12 ounce) bags Mann’s Broccoli Wokly®
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped sliced green onions
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas, vegetable flavored or plain
- Bring water and salt to boil in a pot and cook orzo pasta according to the directions on the package.
- About 5 minutes before orzo pasta is done cooking, add Mann’s Broccoli Wokly® to pot, stirring until bright green, about 1 minute. Drain
- In a large bowl combine Mann’s Broccoli Wokly®, orzo, bell pepper, green onion and salad dressing; toss to mix.
- Lay 2 tortillas flat and spread each with 2 tablespoons of pesto, then top each with half broccoli filling and roll.
- Cut in half and serve.