Issue No. 11: The Gini Coefficient, Albert Camus on Difficult times, Getting Drunk, World's Largest Robot, and More...
August 12, 2018•268 words
- Sketch Of A Last Day by Will Varley. An incredible work of fiction by one of my favourite musicians.
- Dendrobium D-1 Electric Hypercar
- The Gini coefficient
- A Milanese Apartment Is Restored and Given a Contemporary Feel
- Roman dodecahedron Hypothesis
- Albert Camus on Strength of Character and How to Ennoble Our Minds in Difficult Times
- Elizabeth Empress of Russia
- A Major Physics Experiment Just Detected a Particle That Shouldn't Exist
Worth listening to:
- Rise Against - House On Fire. I've been hoping for years that Rise Against would release an acoustic album. The new album Ghost Note Symphonies reimagines some of their previous songs.
- Von Wegen Lisbeth - Wenn du tanzt
- Admiral Bailey & Chaka Demus - One Scotch
- Maggie Rogers - Alaska
- Felix Hagan & The Family - Go Back Home
- The Story of Joy Division's "Unknown Pleasures" Album Cover
- Law and Disorder in Philadelphia by Louis Theroux (available on Netflix)
- The Undeniable Pain of Getting Drunk
- Clay Kreiner's "Madness" Part
- Building the World’s Largest Robot (built by one man)
- Copenhagen. On my way to Berlin I spent just under a week here and it is by far one of the most beautiful cities I've ever visited. It has an incredibly rich history, friendly people, amazing beer, architecture and no shortage of museums to visit.
What I've been doing:
- I've been working on a few new vehicle wraps which are yet to be completed and somehow I managed to find some time to add to my 'Black Friday' series.