Issue No. 22: The Strange Death of Europe, 21 Phrases You Didn't Know Were Shakespeare, Ford GT Mark II, Moon Rocks and More...
July 16, 2019
- 'The Strange Death of Europe' by Douglas Murray
- A Professor Spoke the Truth, He Still Pays the Price
- 21 Phrases You Use Without Realizing You’re Quoting Shakespeare
- Ford GT Mark II
- What Apple, Facebook and Google each mean by "privacy"
- A House In Kyoto (with a tree growing in the middle)
- How I Fully Quit Google (And You Can, Too)
- You Are Doing Something Important When You Aren’t Doing Anything
- Pakt Coffee Brewing System for Travel
- The 11 Most Nightmarish Depictions of Hell in Art History
- Pipe Organ (an instrument the size of a building)
- Abby Martin on Joe Rogan Experience
- Where does NASA keep the Moon Rocks?
Worth listening to:
- HOT LUNCH - "Killer Smile"
- Молчат Дома - Этажи
- Liam Howlett, arr. Snelle Fjöll - Orkester Mandolina Ljubljana - "Out of Space"
- Tempo - The minimalist email that helps you focus
- Design Museum Danmark - Copenhagen