February 21, 2018•188 words
Welcome to my newsletter of sorts.
I'll post regular links to things worth reading (no specific topics), watching or listening to, some travel stuff, design stuff and a bit about me. I'm honestly not sure what this will evolve into!
- Curing the Airport's Terminal Identity Crisis
- Muji is not just about minimalism and simplicity, says art director Kenya Hara
- Why Freddie Mercury's Voice Was So Great, As Explained By Science
- How graphic designer Erich Strenger shaped the image of Porsche
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- The story of Keith Haring’s courageous Berlin Wall mural
- The Man Who Owns the Smiley Face
- Is A 500-Year-Old German Beer Law Heritage Worth Honoring?
- Why printers add secret tracking dots
Worth listening to:
What I've been working on: