Some quality content in your inbox for once.
- No Logo by Naomi Klein (Corporate brands and capitalism)
- Design Facts. Random, bite-sized design industry facts.
- William Blake’s Most Beautiful Letter: A searing defense of the Imagination and the Creative Spirit
- How Orwell used wartime rationing to argue for global justice
- Why it pays to be grumpy and bad-tempered
- Why Do Filmmakers Color Grade Moonlight to Be Blue?
- Why Spend $110 Million on a Basquiat?
- Why This Florida City Is Debranding Itself
- Patti Smith on the Two Kinds of Masterpieces and Her Fifty Favorite Books
- 19th-Century Tool Box is Meticulously Designed to Hold 300 Tools
Worth Listening to:
- Listener - Building Better Bridges
- The Homeless Gospel Choir - Armageddon
- Brian Fallon - Forget Me Not
- Optimistic Nihilism. A beautifully animated philosophical video.
- It’s not you. Phones are designed to be addicting.
- Tangled Up in Blue: Deciphering a Bob Dylan Masterpiece
- The Klementinum in Prague, Czech Republic. I visited this library a few years ago and it's one of the most memorable places I've been.
What I've been working on:
This t-shirt/sticker design for Disrupt! Automotive Art.