December 9, 2021•141 words
What I did: Fixed HSTS issue in heath.js
Time spent: 91.250
The API service I was using stopped correctly responding to SapphirePacks status so I ended up switching to a different browser controlled solution which queries a site, reads a response directly from the site and from there returns to the executing code.
Continued working on the transfer protocol and fleshing out the various cases. I realized that I'm gonna need about five layers of software code in order to make the layers as separate as possible. Each layer writes and propagates to the next layer. This allows each layer to understand the constraints along with 'on demand packet generation'. Since it doesn't make sense to waste RAM queuing up 100's of SPackets when we can read and generate them within half a second from the harddisk.