November 22, 2020
- 2½ cups of whole wheat all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- vegetable oil to oil the skillet
- maple syrup to serve
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- Make a crater in the middle of the flour mix, add soy milk and the mashed banana, and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Lightly coat a skillet with oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter onto the skillet.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden (1 a 2 minutes).
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.