November 4, 2020•195 words
- 10:30 - The morning so far has seemed unreal, sort of. And I suspect that reality won't really "kick in" until I vote this afternoon.
- 18:00 - Having voted earlier today, I'm planning to spend the evening monitoring live election returns.
- 23:10 - I stayed up as late as I could following the election returns. Still no resolution, can't stay awake any longer.
- 08:50 - The Apostles' Creed, Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 15:40 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:40 - Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Glory Be
- 21:20 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, the Sorrowful Mysteries
- 07:30 - banana, bowl of oatmeal
- 10:30 - shrimp and vegetable salad
- 11:00 - pb&j sandwich
- 14:00 - 2 Arby's RB sandwiches, large chocolate milkshake
- O7:30 - begin following news sources
- 08:30 - displayed the flag
- 13:30 - VOTED!
- 14:00 - watch game show with Sylvia, and light napping
- 18:00 - following live election night coverage
- 13:30 - 1 mile walk, to the polling place and back home
- 15:00 - moved in many CC games