March 2, 2021•295 words
- Concerned about an older couple I know, friends of mine for years, who have been tested covid-positive. He's now hospitalized, she's at home.
- Moving my "listed and logged" posts to a new blog on a different platform. This is my last here, being mirrored essentially to there. All future posts will be over there.
- 07:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 12:15 - Lk 6:36-38
- 19:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 19:50 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for Monday, 01 March
- Tonight's Rosary before bed is the Joyful Mysteries
- 07:45 - bowl of oatmeal
- 09:15 - 1 orange
- 10:30 - 1 peanut butter sandwich
- 13:00 - baked fish and vegetables
- 15:30 - 1 Arby's RB sandwich
- 17:30 - another Arby's RB sandwich
- 08:50 - created a new blog to replace another published on a different platform that wasn't working as well as I'd hoped.
- 09:00 - Al Jazeera Conservatives?
- 09:30 - phoned STM Parish, resolved a business matter
- 10:30 - turned on Newsmax TV
- 11:50 - RS post published and shared
- 12:15 - started the weekly laundry
- 13:00 - watch old game shows
- 15:00 - listening to the live radio call of the Rangers vs Giants Cactus League Spring Training Game
- 16:30 - turn to Newsmax TV
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 11:45 - moved in all pending CC games