- Thinking in threes as I tend to do. Today's three main chores were accomplished in a very timely manner, two of them a bit more challenging that expected, but accomplished anyway.
- Today, tomorrow, and the next day all close out a bit differently. Today I have college basketball to watch, tomorrow will be a new episode of NCIS, and Wednesday will have an evening Zoom business meeting.
- As for the last few days of this week, I'll be preparing for the start of two new chess tournaments in which I'm registered.
- 06:10 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 15:20 - Mk 16:15-18
- 19:15 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 19:45 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 25 January, Conversion of St. Paul, Apostle
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Joyful Mysteries.
- 07:30 - 1 grapefruit, bowl of oatmeal
- 10:30 - baked fish
- 17:45 - baked chicken, cucumber salad
- Honestly, I'm going to count hauling and stacking all that bottled water into the house from the car after the afternoon's shopping as today's exercise. That flat wore me out! I don't drink bottled water myself, I keep a tank filtration system in the fridge, but she does. Now she has enough bottled water to last her a month. I hope.
- 08:00 - checked a few trusted news sites
- 10:00 - have started the weekly laundry
- 10:30 - CCP Committing Genocide - American Thought Leaders
- 10:45 - updating paper planner, note cards, budget book
- 11:15 - watching Interview with Andy Ngo on Antifa's Agenda - private video from Joshua from Cross Roads
- 14:10 - back home from grocery shopping
- 16:15 - Classic Dr, Who
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - turn to NCAA men's basketball
- 15:55 - moved in all pending CC games