February 21, 2021•267 words
- Our landlord called to see how we are doing check on the condition of the house after this past week of hard weather. He was relieved to hear that everything was okay.
- 02:00 - Pater Noster
- 02:20 - Ave Maria
- 07:30 - Pestilence, Famine, and Earthquakes - homily of Fr. Linus Clovis
- 19:40 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and the Saturday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Sorrowful mysteries.
- 04:30 - 2 poached egg sandwiches
- 09:30 - apple slices and peanut butter
- 11:00 - cooked vegetables in tomato sauce
- 16:00 - munching on cheese
- 18:45 - DQ banana split
- 01:45 - unable to sleep on my mattress, I've moved to the recliner in the front room where I'm more comfortable
- 08:15 - We'll Have Herd Immunity by April
- 10:00 - landlord called to check on the condition of the house after this past week of hard weather. He was relieved to hear that everything was okay.
- 11:00 - IU vs Michigan St. Big 10 basketball
- 13:00 - starting the weekly laundry (six days late)
- 13:15 - Now watching TX Tech vs Kansas Big 12 basketball
- 16:00 - watching NASCAR, time for the XFINITY road race
- 19:00 - Svengoolie, of course
- 16:00 - completed moves in all pending CC games