February 19, 2021
- Spent much time in the early AM boiling water for our cooking and drinking.
- Tomorrow morning she returns to work, assuming the streets are safe to drive on. It's been nice having her home all week during this spate of hard weather.
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 13:40 - Lk 9:22-25
- 20:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and the Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:45 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 18 February, Comm: St. Simeon, B M
- Tonight's Rosary before bed is the Joyful Mysteries.
- 09:00 - peanut butter sandwich, 1 apple
- 11:40 - bowl of cooked vegetables and meat
- 13:00 - munching on cheese
- 18:00 - bowl of meat and vegetables
- 09:15 - Eight Shades of Grey
- 09:50 - Afghanistan: In or Out?
- Noon - watch old game shows
- 17:10 - QN post published, not shared
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - watch Iowa vs Wisconsin, Big 10 basketball
- 20:00 - now watching St. Mary's vs Gonzaga
- moved in all pending CC games