February 5, 2021•334 words
- Health metrics (body weight, blood pressure) were both surprisingly good this morning. And I feel great. This does make me happy!
- Speaking of health, I had a surprise tele-health visit with my primary physician today. He was testing new software on his end to use for these visits. Anyway, he said I looked good and sounded good. And he approved of my decision to hold off on getting a covid vaccine for a at least six months or so. It was a good visit.
- Don't know how often I'll use it, but it feels good having a Costco membership card in my wallet now.
- 07:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 10:30 - Mk 6:7-13
- 19:10 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 19:30 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 04 February, St. Andrew Corsini B C
- Tonight's Rosary before bed is the Joyous Mysteries.
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal, 1 orange
- 08:45 - chicken salad sandwich
- 14:00 - bowl of cooked meat and vegetables
- 17:40 - small dish of ice cream
- 07:45 - SWL podcast
- 10:00 - print membership letter and addresses of local Costco locations
- 10:20 - redelivered a package to a neighbor that Fedex misdelivered to me a few minutes ago.
- 11:30 - a surprise tele-health conference with my primary physician = it went well
- 14:00 - watch game show with Sylvia
- 16:00 - back home from Costco
- 17:00 - turned on NewsMax TV
- 17:20 - Off with the TV, on with the radio... ah, that's much better.
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:40 - 20:40 - SW DXing
- moved in all CC games