February 8, 2021
- No Superbowl watching in this house tonight. Sylvia and I watched old movies instead.
- 05:20 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 10:50 - Mk 1:29-39
- 20:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:45 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 07 February, Sexagesima Sunday
- Tonight's Rosary before bed is the Glorious Mysteries.
- O5:45 - strawberry bread and butter, 1 orange
- 09:00 - munching on cheese
- 09:30 - 2 poached egg sandwiches
- 13:15 - egg plants, mung bean soup with bitter melon leaves
- 05:40 - Beard Blather #49
- 08:30 - watched a few short videos from Don Jr.'s "Trump TV" then put on some Sunday morning Jazz to tide me over until this afternoon's NCAA basketball starts.
- 14:05 - RS blog post published and shared
- 16:00 - watching movies with Sylvia until time for my nightly prayers,
- 10:15 - moved in all pending CC games