February 28, 2021•279 words
- A moment of near panic: the "rabbit ears" antenna attached to the TV back in my room almost didn't pull in a strong enough signal to watch Svengoolie tonight. But after fiddling with it for a few minutes, it started working.
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:25 - Trust
- 14:30 - MT 5:43-48
- 14:45 - Two sparrows for a farthing - Homily by Fr. Linus Clovis
- 18:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Saturday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 18:50 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 27 February, Comm: St. Gabriel of the Sorrowing Virgin, C
- Tonight's Rosary before bed is the Glorious Mysteries.
- 08:45 - 4 hot dog sandwiches, 1 fried egg sandwich
- 12:00 - 1 orange
- 15:30 - big bowl of vegetable soup
- 19:15 - munching on cheese
- 07:30 - Saturday morning cartoons
- 08:30 - check trusted news sources
- 09:15 - We Are Living in Heinlein's Crazy Years
- 11:00 - IU vs Michigan, Big 10 basketball
- 12:30 - RS blog post published and shared
- 14:30 - began following NASCAR's pre-race hype for this afternoon's XFINITY 250 miler
- 17:00 - QN post published, not shared
- 19:00 - turned to Svengoolie
- 14:15 - moved in all pending CC games