February 3, 2021•246 words
- An evening mostly spent with no TVs or radios playing, just enjoying the silence and the company of my own thoughts, has been so relaxing. I'll need to do this more often.
- 08:00 - 1 grapefruit
- 08:30 - bowl of oatmeal
- 10:45 - small garden salad
- 11:00 - meat loaf, bread
- 13:00 - bacon, fried eggs, toast, ice cream
- 17:15 - salmon, spaghetti, mushrooms, and artichokes
- 06:30 - the Ten Commandments of God
- 10:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 12:45 - Lk 2:22-32
- 18:15 - Pater Noster
- 19:40 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:15 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 02 February, Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Tonight's Rosary before bed will be the Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:45 - follow trusted news sources
- 09:00 - researching computer options
- 12:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 17:00 - have spent several hours through the middle of this day trying to breathe new life into an old computer...it did not work
- 10:30 - moved in all pending CC games