February 23, 2021•273 words
- My morning health metrics were great, and there were no surprises in my financial metrics: good news all around, a nice way to start the week.
- OTOH the one remaining giant pecan tree in my front yard appears to have a serious problem. I'll be calling the landlord and asking him to send his tree man out to look at it.
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 08:15 - Mt: 16:13-19
- 20:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and The Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 20:50 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 22 February, Chair of St. Peter
- Tonight's Rosary before bed is the Joyful Mysteries.
- 08:15 - bowl of oatmeal
- 09:15 - 2 barbacoa tacos
- 10:45 - 1 apple
- 12:15 - 2 egg salad sanwiches
- 16:10 - bowl of cooked vegetables and meat
- 21:00 - 1 banana
- 08:00 - Our Delicate Monsters
- 10:35 - RS post published and shared.
- 11:55 - woke from a good morning nap
- 12:00 - watch old game shows
- 12:30 - landlord's son came by and we checked out the tree hole together.
- 15:00 - switched to OAN's financial and business show
- 16:00 now watching Chris Salcedo on Newsmax TV
- 15:45 - moved in all pending CC games