December 16, 2021•137 words
Questions marked as
double-check have either been solved but not completely understood, or not solved optimally.
The following questions are to be referenced, for solutions both on Leetcode, and for notes in the vscode folder on local computer.
#53: Maximum Subarray [LC easy]
- Maximum Subarray (dynamic programming | divide and conquer): https://leetcode.com/problems/maximum-subarray/
- The divide and conquer solution is interesting, and an important one.
28 Implement strstr [LC easy] [Double-check]
- The naive solution is not difficult, but is slow, and prone to error on edge cases.
- The actual solution uses KMP or Rabin-Karp
88 Merge Sorted Array
- Has like three different approaches.
- The approach of addressing the array from rear is an important one to note (especially when talking about modifying an array in-place) # Medium