November 29, 2017•153 words
Can't recommend using listed as your bloging platform/host of choice since there are several bugs that I discovered within 2 posts.
- No way to delete or edit posts from web
- No tagging, post index, or easy/reliable way to permalink posts. (Lack of post metadata)
- No admin interface. You can only manage posts from the Standard Notes app with the extension
- No way to update posts without republishing them, which will inevitably change the publish date and order in which posts are displayed.
- No way to delete blog or push username change notifications to followers, no redirects to new usernames.
- No way to theme, add comment support, etc
- Editing/republishing too quickly may cause older posts to be overwritten by the republished article
- Have to host media (images etc) on another service. Might as well go all the way and host an entire static site there then.