In this world of grey, there’s only one place to find the truth, the black and white of God’s Word.
Welcome to Ruby’s Woman to Woman!
A site by “an aged woman” specifically for women. Here you’ll find:
- 20 minute readings according to God’s establishment commandment,
- answers in the form of lessons from the scriptures alone,
- replies to comments and articles, and
- tips and tricks for keeping your home.
Men, respectfully, go find a righteous man by whom you can learn.
Remember, it is our responsibility to:
- Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read. Isaiah 34:16
- Try the spirits whether they are of God. 1 John 4:1
- Search the scriptures daily, whether those things are so. Acts 17:11
“The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
“That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
“To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.”
Authorized King James Version - Pure Cambridge Edition