March 25, 2018•227 words
I've just arrived home (in Canada) after traveling to Tokyo in Japan and then Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia. Here's some new links for you.
- The Road to Wigan Pier by George Orwell. I've nearly finished reading this one and it's one of my favourite Orwell books yet.
- The Last Whalers
- The Crazy Stories Behind 6 Of The World’s Rarest Colors
- A Tour Of Tokyo’s Ghostly, Post-War Housing Blocks
- Netflix unveils Netflix Sans a custom typeface developed with Dalton Maag
- Facebook: is it time we all deleted our accounts?
- Vue de l'asile et de la Chapelle de Saint-Rémy by Vincent van Gogh expected to sell for over $35 million USD
- How the In-home Coffee Maker Emancipated Women in the ’30s
Worth listening to:
- How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security
- How Formation Flying Works (feat. the Red Arrows)
- Singapore Airlines $24,000 First-Class Suite
What I've been working on:
- A new logo design which I'll share in the coming days.