April 14, 2018•261 words
- D Day Through German Eyes by Holger Eckhertz. A insightful book showing the other side of such a historic day. The book is written in an interview/conversation format.
- The real Adam Smith - He might be the poster boy for free-market economics, but that distorts what Adam Smith really thought
- Headlights of the Geneva Motor Show 2018
- Debris and tiny satellites imperils the Hubble Space Telescope and equipment used for phones, national security and weather forecasting
- The Secret History Of Russia’s Most Recognizable Brand
- The dizzying story of Symphony of the Seas, the largest and most ambitious cruise ship ever built
- Utopia is a dangerous ideal: we should aim for ‘protopia’
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies in 2018
- The Electric and Electrifying Electra (Concept Car)
Worth listening to:
- The Gaslight Anthem Live at Southside 2013 My partner recently surprised me with tickets to see The Gaslight Anthem in London this year. Here's a taste if you don't know them already!
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Live at The Fonda Theatre
- Kraftklub - Mein Leben
- Not So Austere – Mark Blyth
- Explore The Clash’s London Calling (in 5 Minutes)
- Why you keep using Facebook, even if you hate it
- Why old buildings use the same leaf design
- How the Dead Kennedys Used Satire
- Basilique Notre-dame De Montreal. I recently took a trip to Montreal and saw this beautiful building! I highly recommend you check it out.