Issue No. 9: Why Germans Pay Cash For Everything, Mountains Taller Than Everest, Vertical Bank Notes & More...
June 3, 2018•163 words
- Why Germans pay cash for almost everything
- What is the GDPR you keep hearing about? Give this a read.
- MSTR Linx Quick Key Swapping System
- An interview with the world's most travelled man
- Ulster Bank reveals new vertical notes
- Three Mountains Taller Than Everest
- The 100 Stories That Shaped the World
- National Geographic Has Digitized Its Collection of 6,000+ Vintage Maps
- Bananas have died out once before – don’t let it happen again
Worth listening to:
- Mexican Handcraft Masters
- Jordan Peterson Meets Maajid Nawaz. If you're still not familiar with Jordan Peterson, start here.
- The Royal Wedding: A Bad Lip Reading
- I Have No Taste
- Douglas Murray and Dave Rubin on The Strange Death of Europe