Issue No. 15: The Sharashka Phenomenon, Empty Churches, Smart Speakers Are a Gift to Big Tech Companies, The Shinkansen & More…
December 15, 2018•246 words
- Lamborghini’s SC18 concept is like the gaming-laptop version of cars
- Why do people still trust Cheetah Mobile in 2018?
- America’s Epidemic of Empty Churches
- Dutch man, 69, starts legal fight to identify as 20 years younger
- Microsoft Redesigns Icons
- 'Discrimination in a different form?' Doubts dog advertising guidelines on body image
- America’s famous buildings reimagined as Gothic structures
- Smart speakers are everywhere this holiday season, but they’re really a gift for big tech companies
- Six Years With a Distraction-Free iPhone
- There Is Literally No Excuse to Keep Using Facebook
- The Sharashka Phenomenon
Worth listening to:
- Jade Bird - Grinnin' In Your Face (Son House Cover) Also go listen to this.
- Yasiin Bey + Marvin Gaye - The Departure by Amerigo Gazaway
- Ian Brown - First World Problems
- Subterranean Street Society - Golden Lady
- Ricky Gervais Chooses Dogs Over Gods
- Why This Train Is The Envy Of The World - The Shinkansen Story
- Meeting The Enemy - A feminist comes to terms with the Men's Rights movement
- Sync.com Replace your Dropbox or Google Drive with encrypted cloud storage
What I've been doing:
- I have been super busy with the Phiture team and just moved to Prenzlauer Berg. Other than that I found some time for freelance design and recently completed a new album cover, but more on that soon.