January 18, 2019•307 words
Happy new year to you all!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Here is the first 2019 issue of my newsletter. I've been meaning to publish these more frequently but the last few months have been a blur. I aim to publish more often this year. Feel free to send me an email and let me know what you like, dislike or would enjoy to see more of in these issues (don't forget, your data is completely anonymous to me so I have no idea who has actually subscribed to my newsletter)
- Nationalism by Rabindranath Tagore
- 2018 Book covers of the year
- PewDiePie’s Battle for the Soul of the Internet
- Dodge Demon Shooting Brake Concept
- Chinese Schools Track Students With 'Intelligent Uniforms'
- 99 Good News Stories You Probably Didn’t Hear About in 2018
- The Web We Have to Save
- Why You Should Read Books You Hate
- Year in Pictures 2018
- The World Has Been Switched to Safe Mode
Worth listening to:
- Public Image Ltd (PiL) - Double Trouble
- Isobel Anderson - Black Is The Colour
- We Were Promised Jetpacks - It's Thunder and It's Lightning
- Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam - A 1000 Times
- Meet the Engineer Preserving The Last Analog Motion Graphics Machine
- Discover the King of Street Art: Keith Haring
- 18-year-old Pizza Deliveryman Plays the Third Movement of Beethoven
- Jim Greco’s “Jobs? Never!!” Film
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam. Home of course to The Night Watch by Rembrandt.
What I've been doing:
- I spent the Christmas break in Amsterdam, Düsseldorf and Cologne. I am incredibly excited to start 2019 here in Berlin!