Issue No. 17: Advertising from Space, Air Control Tower Airbnb, Security Checklist & More...
February 10, 2019•361 words
- England Your England by George Orwell. There are not many books/essays I read twice or more, Orwell is the exception. I recently reread this one (for probably the third time) and it's also interesting to read now given the current situation in England and Europe in relation to Brexit.
- Is Big Tech Merging With Big Brother? Kinda Looks Like It. If there's one thing on this list you read, make it this one.
- Structural Typography
- This Russian Startup wants to advertise from space
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GTE
- HMS Owl. Restored Air Control Tower in Scotland
- The Making of Apple’s Emoji: How designing these tiny icons changed my life
- Stop the paranoia: it doesn't matter if Google reads our email (he's got some good points, but I'm still not completely sold)
- 1973 Jaguar E-Type Series 3 By E-Type UK
- Radio At Its Roots
Worth listening to: this issue covers remixes, covers and fusions!
- Bob Marley and Billy Idol - Rebel Yell / Don't Give Up the Fight
- Wugazi (Fugazi and Wu-Tang Clan) - Sleep Rules Everything Around Me
- The Gaslight Anthem - 45 (8 Bit Remix)
- Stone Roses and The Notorious B.I.G. - Fools Gold / Party and Bullshit
- Wake Up - (Rage Against the Machine Cover) ft. Sophia Urista
- Miniature Berlin - This is one of the most creative videos I've seen in years! The video was made over a 2 year period using 142,069 still images.
- Apollo 11 - A Film 50 Years In The Making
- Cycling’s Billion Dollar Races - The Fascinating World Of Japanese Keirin
- Hands: A Dublin Bookbinder
- Security Checklist - A nice checklist that will help take control of your personal information and retain your privacy online.
What I have been doing:
- I recently launched the Disrupt! Automotive Art website.
- Also, my first App Store Optimization (ASO) Stack article is now live. Read ASO Nightmares Part 1.
Are you liking these newsletters? If so, please share it with a friend or family member who may also enjoy it!