Issue No. 26: Why I Printed My Facebook, a Water Harvester, Lip-reading CCTV, $35,000 Bonsai Scissors & More...
September 14, 2019
- The Discent of Man by Grayson Perry
- Privacy is power - Don’t just give away your privacy to the likes of Google and Facebook – protect it, or you disempower us all
- A SoHo Loft with a Hidden Loft Bedroom
- Why I Printed My Facebook
- Water harvester makes it easy to quench your thirst in the desert
- Lip-reading CCTV
- An Office in Poland Inspired by Shipping Containers
- Paging Big Brother: In Amazon’s Bookstore, Orwell Gets a Rewrite
- From bread to beer: Woolworths helps create its first circular economy craft beer
- I Survived the Warsaw Ghetto. Here Are the Lessons I’d Like to Pass On.
- Macs are SLOWER than PCs. Here’s why.
- Making $35,000 Bonsai Scissors
- The Truth About Vinyl - Vinyl vs. Digital
Worth listening to:
- Tutanota - encrypted and open source email from Germany. I recently left Google services behind and switched all of my email to Tutanota. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with them and highly recommend you consider switching too.