November 19, 2020
- less news + more chess and music = a much better day : That's an equation I'll have to remember!
- With barely an hour before bedtime, it's good to look back on a day done well.
- 08:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 18:15 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect President Trump from any demonic activity; Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 20:00 - Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum; Day 10 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries
- 20:30 - Lk 19:11-13,22-28
- 09:00 - 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, fresh apple chunks
- 10:30 - bowl of meat with mushrooms and peppers and onions
- 15:15 - 1/2 banana
- 17:00 - baked potatoes, cheeseburger, chocolate shake.
- 08:45 - yardwork
- 09:15 - Bill Whittle videos, etc.
- 12:15 - Mellow music and chess, yes!
- 13:00 - published blog post, then back to chess
- 14:00 - Let's Make a Deal, then back to chess
- 16:00 - Newsmax TV
- 17:00 - watch gameshow with Sylvia
- 17:30 - chat with neighbor on front sidewalk
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - rewatching last night's NCIS
- 16:00 - finished the day's chess work.