November 21, 2020
- The day starts slowly, with worries...
- At least the worries are now dispelled; they've been replaced by "annoyed."
- And that's good. Because I can handle being annoyed much better than being worried.
- 02:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel; Hail Mary
- 08:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel; Hail, Holy Queen
- 09:20 - Lk 19:45-48
- 11:45 - The Apostles' Creed
- 12:15 - Prayer for the sick: O Blessed St. Roch...
- 19:10 - Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect President Trump from any demonic activity
- 19:30 - Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 19:45 - Day 1 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries
- 08:45 - big bowl of oatmeal
- 11:30 - grapefruit
- 13:00 - a small bowl of oatmeal
- 14:15 - bowl of meat and cooked vegetables
- 14:45 - ice cream bar
- 17:20 - pb&j sandwich
- 17:45 - 1 pc. pizza
- 07:45 - ordered a FB Portal device, because my daughter and granddaughters are getting them too
- 08:45 - Bill Whittle, Stratosphere Lounge
- 10:00 - yardwork
- 11:00 - in from yardwork, turning on The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 13:40 - published blog post
- 14:00 - Watching a game show
- 15:00 - switching back and forth between OANN and Newsmax TV and YouTube videos from trusted sources.
- 15:30 - update paper planner, note cards, budget book
- 17:25 - Classic Doctor Who
- 20:05 - Tuned into Big 10 radio on SiriusXM to catch the 2nd half of Purdue vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 17:00 - moved in many CC games (no ICCF)