November 25, 2020•294 words
- Turned down another request, a personal request this time, to appear and perform in public as a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus. Explained again that I'm hunkered down in a strict self quarantine from Covid.
- Learned that the Priest of my Parish has tested positive for Covid and is now quarantined too.
- Learned that the brother of a friend here in town has just died of Covid.
- 06:50 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:00 - The Apostles' Creed
- 15:40 - Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Glory Be
- 15:45 - Lk 21:5-11
- 20:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, and my great grandchildren from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 20:45 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:00 - Day 16 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries
- 07:30 - 4 egg rolls, fresh apple chunks
- 13:00 - bowl of blood soup
- 13:45 - plate of egg rolls
- 18:00 - more egg rolls
- 07:70 - Bill Whittle's latest videos, monitoring other trusted sources
- 08:00 - load my weekly pill boxes
- 09:00 - long phone conversation with a brother Knight
- 11:00 - The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 12:00 - back in from yard work and meeting new neighbors
- 13:30 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 17:00 - take a thawed turkey and 6 10-inch pies to the Parish Hall as part of a Knights of Columbus project.
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:00 - NCIS
- 19:10 - published a blog post
- nope, not today