This Wednesday finds me waking from one of the best sleeps in a long, long time: six solid hours with no interruptions. A longish, lucid type dream was with me when I woke but I can't remember and of the details. I only remember waking in the dream, rolling over to sit on the edge of my bed, and sitting there for awhile. And that's where I was as I woke. There was nothing disturbing about that, but I did find it interesting. The morning financials and health metrics were all good. It was gratifying to see the body weight down a few pounds and the BP nice and low.
Wednesday night: This was a quiet, mostly uneventful day around this joint. Peaceful, I like that. The most excitement was found in my chess games: one of which I'm on the verge of losing, another I'm only a few moves away from winning, and all the others are still far too early to tell. The two and a half hours spent working on them in the middle of the day seemed about the right amount of time. And now seems about the right time to head to bed. So I shall start heading in that direction.
- 07:30 - prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 10:50 - Wednesday Prayer of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 17:35 - Pater Noster...
- 18:20 - Ave Maria..., Gloria Patri...
- 19:06 - Lk 11:42-46
- 21:15 - 5 decades of the Rosary, the Glorious Mysteries
- 07:10 - fruit cocktail
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal
- 13:25 - tuna helper
- 16:00 - munching on cheese
- 17:15 - tuna helper
- 19:00 - 1 banana
- 07:00 - begin following news sources
- 12:00 - checked with H pharmacy re: my med refills
- 13:30 - watch gameshows with Sylvia
- 15:00 - turning to Newsmax TV and murdering as many house flies as I can
- 19:10 - watching old episodes of Doctor Who
- 10:55 - began working on my CC games
- 13:25 - moved in all pending CC games