November 9, 2020•251 words
- Thank you, bathroom scales, you were kinder to me this morning than you have been in a long time!
- Trying a different scheme to coordinate my blogging activity across the three different platforms I use.
- Happy to note that I'm more relaxed and less bothered tonight by the gas lighting and shenanigans of the dinosaur media and the Democrats than I have been since last Wednesday.
- 05:50 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 07:30 - Hail, Holy Queen...
- 15:20 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect President Trump from any demonic activity
- 15:25 - Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 18:40 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Glorious Mysteries
- 19:50 - Mt 25:1-13
- 20:15 - Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 08:30 - bowl of cold chicken, fresh apple chunks
- 13:30 - sausages, catfish, and asparagus
- 06:50 - blog post published
- 09:00 - listened to the latest Beard Blather with Saul and Thomas
- 12:10 - Start up SiriusXM, listen to the radio call of this afternoon's Ravens / Colts game
- 14:00 - another blog post published
- 15:35 - turned over to the Cowboys / Steelers game
- 19:15 - almost time for the Sunday night game - Tom Brady vs Drew Brees
- 12:00 - applied for entry to another ICCF Friendly Match
- 12:20 - started working on the day's chess games
- 13:40 - finished the day's CC work