November 8, 2020
- Happy to see the body weight trending in the right direction, and the BP is textbook perfect. Financial numbers are all good, too.
- Amused at all the fools who are believing the BOGUS news reports by American Mainstream Media that Joe Biden is now President-Elect. In reality, he's not.
- 07:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 08:40 - Hail, Holy Queen,...
- 13:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect President Trump from any demonic activity
- 13:45 - Lk 16:9-15
- 21:30 - 5 Decades of the Rosary, The Glorious Mysteries
- 08:00 - banana
- 08:45 - bowl of chicken
- 11:00 - munching on fresh apple chunks - this will be my snacking food today
- 12:10 - 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
- 15:00 - big bowl of cooked vegetables and meat (ribs)
- 08:45 - College GameDay radio broadcast
- 10:59 - tuned into FOX Sports on SiriusXM to catch the Michigan/Indiana game - Go Hoosiers!
- 14:55 - after the Indiana win, tuned into radio coverage of the Maryland - Penn St. game
- 17:30 - assuming I won't have to suffer through any more political ads, I've switched on the TV to follow the Oklahoma St. - Kansas St. game
- 19:00 - Ah, Svengoolie time! And tonight he has one of my all-time favorite monster movies.
- 14:40 - moved in many CC games