November 10, 2020•285 words
- Today will be busier than most Mondays, and will end (hopefully) with a Zoom business meeting this evening.
- Wish I was as relaxed and calm tonight as I was last night. What I thought was really going to stress me today didn't... not so much. Still... maybe it was just too much news of the day. Whatever.
- Praying the Rosary late at night helped calm me tremendously. Always does.
- 05:00 - Prayer to to St. Michael the Archangel; Hail, Holy Queen,...
- 10:30 - Terra Tremiut...
- 12:00 - read Archbishop Vigano's recent letter slamming the deep state and the deep church, and slamming the USCCB wrongly claiming Joe Biden as the 2nd "Catholic" President
- 15:20 - Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 16:00 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect President Trump from any demonic activity
- 21:30 - Day 1 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation
- 06:30 - banana
- 08:00 - bowl of pancit
- 10:00 - shrimp and vegetable salad
- 13:00 - bowl of vegetable and meat soup
- 18:30 - shared a small pizza with Sylvia
- 21:00 - 1/2 banana
- 09:00 - updating paper planner, note cards, etc.
- 11:00 - tune in to The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 13:30 - got haircut
- 14:00 - watch game show with Sylvia
- 15:00 - New meds were delivered. Glad I got that all straightened out with the Insurance Co. and the Pharmacy.
- 15:45 - Prep for tonight's Zoom mtg.
- 16:30 - Turn to Newsmax TV while scanning article in the newest edition of The Epoch Times
- 19:00 - KofC Zoom mtg.
- 15:40 - moved in several CC games