November 11, 2020
- Glad my Tuesday morning mood is so much better than my Monday evening mood was. Glad also that the morning health metrics and financial numbers all looked good.
- 09:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:15 - Lk 17:7-10
- 09:50 - Prayer for the sick; O Blessed St. Roch,...
- 10:10 - Pater Noster...
- 17:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect President Trump from any demonic activity
- 20:10 - Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 20:20 - Tuesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:30 - Day 2 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, meditations and prayers
- 08:00 - small bowl of oatmeal
- 11:10 - bowl of pancit
- 13:30 - 1/2 banana, scrambled egg sandwich
- 18:00 - beef stew, 1/2 banana
- 10:00 - started the weekly laundry
- 11:30 - loaded the weekly pill boxes
- 13:45 - watch an ep. of ST:Discovery
- 17:00 - switched on Newsmax TV
- 18:00 - watch game shows, then NCIS with Sylvia
- 16:30 - starting work on the day's CC games
- 17:40 - finished working on the day's chess