November 12, 2020
- Unexpected benefit of this morning's yardwork: I'm so relaxed. Nice.
- So much has gone right today. Think I'll call it in early before something decides to go wrong.
- 04:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 04:30 - Hail, Holy Queen,...
- 12:50 - Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 13:55 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect President Trump from any demonic activity
- 15:55 - Lk 17:11-19
- 19:30 - Day 3 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries
- 08:30 - bowl of oatmeal
- 12:30 - bowl of pancit
- 14:45 - 2 egg salad sandwiches
- 08:30 - start watching Bill Whittle and other trusted news sources
- 10:00 - yardwork for an hour
- 12:00 - have disabled comments over on my self-hosted WP site, the comments were a time-wastey spam magnet, as expected. Disabling that function turned out to be more of a chore than I expected.
- 14:00 - watch game show with Sylvia
- 15:10 - watching YouTube videos
- 16:00 - back to Newsmax TV
- 13:40 - moved in many CC games
- 10:00 - 11:00 - that hour's worth of yardwork mentioned above, raking leaves etc., worked up a good sweat. I'll consider that my exercise for today.