November 13, 2020•218 words
- Today I noticed that spending money tires me more than almost anything else I do.
- Glad I found the Colts / Titans game carried on a local sports radio station so I won't have to listen to Aikman and Buck.
- 06:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 08:40 - Hail, Holy Queen,...
- 10:45 - Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 16:30 - Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 16:55 - Lk 17:20-25
- 19:50 - Day 4 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries
- 07:30 - fresh apple chunks
- 08:00 - bowl of oatmeal
- 13:30 - 1 Arby's RB sandwich, chocolate shake
- 18:30 - steak and baked potato
- 07:35 - watch Bill Whittle videos
- 10:30 - finished listening to an interview with Fr. Chad Ripberger
- 12:30 - grocery shopping
- 13:30 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 15:15 - update budget book, paper planner, note cards
- 15:45 - handle correspondence
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:15 - almost time for the Colts / Titans game, shall try to follow it but I'll probably be asleep before it ends.
- 17:20 - moved in several CC games