November 27, 2020
- Thank God for technology and the ability to video chat with family far away.
- I should apologize in advance to my body for all the over-eating I'll be doing over the next few days.
- 06:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 08:15 - Lk 21:20-28
- 15:45 - The Apostles' Creed
- 19:15 - Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Glory Be
- 19:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, and my great grandchildren from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 19:45 - Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 20:15 - Day 18 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries
- 07:30 - 2 chicken salad sandwiches
- 12:00 - cole slaw, biscuits and gravy
- 13:15 - pecan pie, pumpkin pie, stuffing and gravy
- 17:30 - in addition to the above, I've also had much peach cobbler, more stuffing, and lots of good turkey meat.
- 19:00 - 1/2 banana
- 09:00 - Thanksgiving Day video chat with far away family
- 11:30 - published blog post and started following the day's football games
- 15:00 - waking from a pretty significant midafternoon nap
- 15:30 - updated budget book, paper planner, note cards
- 18:30 - watch Wheel of Fortune
- 20:20 - Listening to pregame radio broadcast of tonight's Villanove vs. Arizona St. basketball game, wondering if I'll be able to stay awake to catch much of this game
- 16:30 - moved in several CC games