November 30, 2020•234 words
- Planning a day of mostly chess and catching up on paperwork.
- Glad that I've reactivated my Quick Notes micro-blog, though I'm not sure yet how to make the best use of it.
- 08:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 14:30 - Mk 13:33-37
- 15:30 - The Apostles' Creed
- 18:15 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, and my great grandchildren from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 19:00 - Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 22:45 - Day 21 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries
- 09:00 - grapefruit
- 11:00 - munching on cheese and fruit salad
- 12:30 - bitter melon. Fish soup, rice, Fried milk fish.
- 08:40 - published a blog post
- 09:30 - watching the most recent Beard Blather
- 11:00 - watching football pregame talk before the day's games
- 14:45 - updating budget book, paper planner, note cards
- 17:45 - turning away from football to trusted news sources.
- 19:30 - Star Trek: Discovery
- 21:00 - ready for the 2nd Half of the Bears / Packers game
- 14:10 - completed the day's chess work, moved in all pending games