December 1, 2020•274 words
- Business of the day starts early. Gonna be one busy week.
- Glad to have settled on a strategy of less news and more Christmas. It's making it much easier to work through the day!
- Started the day with 3 main chores. At mid-afternoon I've knocked out 2 1/2 of them.
- 05:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 10:45 - Mt 4:18-22
- 11:40 - The Apostles Creed
- 16:45 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, and my great grandchildren from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America
- 18:00 - Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:00 - Day 22 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries
- 06:45 - big bowl of oatmeal, small bowl of fruit cocktail
- 08:15 - 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
- 15:00 - squid and vegetables over a bed of rice
- 16:15 - Hershey's chocolate bar
- 04:45 - resume correspondence with hosting company's tech support
- 08:45 - watched video by Thomas Wictor, checked other trusted sources
- 11:00 - update budget book, paper planners, note cards, website address listings
- 12:30 - shopping at HEB
- 14:30 - watch game show
- 16:30 - folding laundry. When this is done I'll have completed all my chores for this Monday.
- 18:30 - Wheel of Fortune
- 19:15 - Monday Night Football, the radio broadcast via Westwood One Sports Radio
- 19:00 - moved in several CC games