December 4, 2020
- Not having reliable access to the Internet today has made me step up my use of note cards and the paper planner. I've fallen out of that habit. But since my Internet access is likely to be very spotty over the next 2+ weeks I'll need to get used to that again.
- 06:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:15 - Mt 7:21, 24-27
- 09:30 - A review of the first three days of the free email series provided by Tan Books - Purgatory Explained by the Lives and Legends of the Saints
- 13:15 - The Apostles' Creed
- 17:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, and my great grandchildren from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 17:45 - Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:15 - Day 25 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries
- 06:15 - 1 banana and fresh apple chunks
- 07:15 - big bowl of oatmeal
- 09:30 - 1/2 chicken salad sandwich, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
- 11:45 - bowl of bitter melon and shrimp
- 13:00 - 1 ice cream bar
- 06:30 - videos from Thomas Wictor, Bill Whittle, and other trusted sources
- 10:00 - dozed while listening to sports talk radio
- 12:30 - watch President Trump's recent speech on election integrity
- 13:30 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- Suffered an Internet outage from ~ 16:00 until ~ 20:00. Was stuck with local radio and OTA TV during that time. No fun!
- Had to split-shift the day's chess work due to the home Internet being down. Worked an hour before we were knocked offline, then another 45 minutes after service came back. Hate when that happens!