This will be a transition day of sorts, as I move away from what has become too much reliance on the Internet. Pen and paper will once again be my primary tools of choice; offline computer use will be a temporary staging area for my data (writing, pictures, etc.) before dumping selected and edited parts of that into "the Internet cloud" where it can also be stored and shared.
- 05:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 10:50 - The Apostles' Creed
- 17:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, and my great grandchildren from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 18:30 - Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:00 - Mt 9:27-31
- 21:15 - Day 26 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries.
- 07:45 - bowl of oatmeal
- 08:15 - 1/2 pb&j sandwich
- 10:15 - snacking on a few fresh apple chunks
- 12:30 - bowl of vegetable and meat soup, bread and butter
- 17:00 - munching on cheese
- 20:00 - 1 banana
- 20:30 - 2 pb&j sandwiches
- 06:55 - watch Thomas Wictor video
- 07:10 - turn on Christmas music
- 09:20 - Aaaand... just got knocked off the Internet again.
- 10:00 - rearrange furniture in home office
- 11:00 - tune into Rush Limbaugh while sorting paperwork
- 13:00 - nap
- 14:00 - watch game show
- 16:15 - Aaaand.... the Internet came back
- 16:20 - publish blog post, and turned on Newsmax TV
- 17:30 - have just stumbled onto a Mega Shark Marathon on Comet TV, and there goes my Friday night.
- no chess work today.