December 6, 2020
- The transition back to a primarily pen and paper organization system is taking longer that I'd expected. But it's something I really want to do. If I do move to the Philippines in the future (next year or 2022 at the latest seems most likely) I'll be in a Third World environment where high speed Internet, even reliable electrical service may be hard to come by. Getting used to pen and paper now will make the transition easier then.
- 03:15 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 14:40 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my son, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 18:30 - Mt 9:35-10:1,5-8
- 18:45 - Saturday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 21:15 - Day 27 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 09:00 - grapefruit, squid
- 13:40 - 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
- 15:00 - bowl of vegetable and meat soup
- 18:20 - 1 banana
- 18:50 - 2 peanut butter sandwiches
- 09:00 - college football pregame show
- 11:00 - starting the day's chess work while following the Ohio St. / Mich. St. college football game
- 14:45 - now watching my 2nd football game of the day: IU vs Wisconsin
- 16:30 - video chat with my daughter and my great-granddaughters
- 19:00 - and it's time for Svengoolie
- 13:39 - have completed the day's chess work, registered for another club tourney with 1st round games starting Monday