December 7, 2020•280 words
- pleased to notice the paper and pen work is coming more naturally
- dug my little 4' lighted Christmas tree out of the garage and set it up while Sylvia's at bingo - she'll be surprised when she gets home.
- without a doubt, the most peaceful part of everyday is when I pray my evening Rosary.
- 07:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 13:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my son, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 17:45 - Sunday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum
- 17:50 - Mk 1:1-8
- 21:00 - Day 28 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Glorious Mysteries.
- 09:00 - bowl of oatmeal, a grapefruit
- 12:00 - steak and cooked veggies
- 14:30 - crumb cake
- 18:00 - snack on more crumb cake ;-)
- 07:25 - d/l'd dissenter browser to raspberry pi - the install failed
- 08:15 - listened to the latest Beard Blather
- 09:30 - update budget book and paper planner
- 12:00 - 1st football game of the day - Colts vs. Texans
- 13:45 - yardwork, raking leaves
- 14:30 - micro-blog post
- 18:20 - put up a little Christmas tree
- 19:00 - posted picture of Christmas tree to Facebook
- 20:00 - leisure reading
- 21:15 - checked out the last part of the Sunday Night football game
- no chess work today