December 29, 2020
- Was able to spend time with each of the day's main chores. Wish I could have spent more time with the chess work and the coding work. Maybe tomorrow.
- 06:20 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 18:10 - Mt 2:13-18
- 19:50 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 20:15 - Monday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 21:00 - Day 50 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries.
- 07:30 - 1 banana
- 11:00 - egg rolls
- 14:00 - 1 ice cream bar
- 16:30 - meat and vegetable soup
- 18:30 - munching on cheese
- 07:45 - follow trusted news sources
- 1145 - finally started the weekly laundry
- 14:40 - ST: Discovery
- 17:00 - Newsmax TV
- 18:00 - NFL Radio's Monday Night Preview Show before tonight's Bills / Patriots game
- 19:15 - And now the game between the Bills and Patriots is on
- 17:45 - moved in many CC games