January 2, 2021
- Today is the 54th and last day of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation that has been an anchor of my prayer life for the last 54 days. This has been my third time through Fr. Heilman's program in 2020 - since the CCP "pandemic" has kept me largely self quarantined. As the "pandemic' is still ongoing, my self-imposed quarantine will continue, and I'll still want the discipline of a structured prayer life to keep me from going crazy. Rather than putting myself through another 54 Day Novena at this time, I'll now be turning to Daily Readings and Prayers from the Breviary. I will, of course, continue with the daily recitation of 5 Decades of the Traditional Rosary and other prayers.
- 09:00 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel.
- 14:15 - Lk 2:16-21
- 20:10 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 21:15 - Friday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 22:15 - Day 54 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries.
- 10:30 - fresh apple chunks, deviled eggs
- 12:00 - pc. birthday cake (carrot cake)
- 20:00 - stuffed mushrooms
- 22:20 - another pc. of birthday cake
- 10:40 - tuned into the radio pregame show for the Peach Bowl Game due to kick-off in about 20 minutes
- 16:00 - Turning now to the Rose Bowl Game, Go Irish!
- 19:00 - And I turn to Ohio St. / Clemson, playing in the Sugar Bowl Game
- 13:50 - have completed moves in all pending CC games, registered for another tourney at GameKnot