January 1, 2021•218 words
- A quiet New Years Eve as is my custom. Stayed home with Sylvia and helped her celebrate her birthday. We watched old game shows through the evening and plan to turn in early. Hopefully the neighborhood fireworks will let us sleep.
- 07:30 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 09:05 - Jn 1:1-18
- 20:30 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America.
- 20:50 - Thursday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 21:40 - Day 53 of the 54-Day "Get Strong" Novena For Our Nation, Bible reading, meditations and prayers - tonight's Rosary: The Joyful Mysteries.
- 09:30 - cold pizza
- 11:30 - bowl of pancit
- 13:00 - grapefruit, fresh apple chunks, cheese
- 18:00 - pancit, steak, garden salad, deviled eggs
- 19:00 - birthday cake
- 13:00 after sleeping VERY late and dozing through much of the morning, ready now to watch the Arizona Bowl
- 18:00 - watch game shows with Sylvia
- 17:00 - started new lichess games, updated game scorebook, moved in all non-ICCF games