January 7, 2021•284 words
- Thankful that my day was sufficiently full of chores and other things to prevent me from stressing out over the "news" of the day.
- 08:45 - Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- 12:15 - Mk 6:45-52
- 18:15 - Fr. Chad Rippberger's Prayer of Command to protect my family, my sons, my daughter and her family, my granddaughters and their families, my great grandchildren, and everyone for whom I have responsibility from any demonic activity; and Archbishop Vigano's Prayer for The United States of America; and The Wednesday Prayers of the Association of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- 19:00 - The Hour of Vespers according to the Traditional Catholic Breviary: Bible readings, prayers, and meditations for 06 January, Epiphany of The Lord:
- Tonight's Rosary before bedtime will be the Glorious Mysteries.
- 19:30 - 5 minutes on the stepper machine
- 11:00 - fresh apple chunks
- 11:45 - big stuffed omelet, stack of pancakes
- 18:45 - 2 peanut butter sandwiches
- 20:20 - dish of ice cream
- 08:30 - micro-blog post published
- 10:00 - lab work
- 11:00 - Unbearable by Bill Whittle
- 11:30 - listen to President Trump speaking at the rally in D.C
- 14:30 - loaded my pill boxes
- 14:40 - ordered medicine from Amazon
- 16:30 - have spent ~2 hrs. following news on OANN
- 17:45 - woke from a good nap & upgraded my Sling TV packageI
- 18:00 - now watching Georgetown vs. Butler, NCAA men's basketball
- After an exciting come from behind win by the Butler Bulldogs, I've switched over to Classic Doctor Who on Pluto TV
- 14:00 - completed work in all CC games